Sunday, November 2, 2008

What have I been doing?

Well, I am still trying to do the Card Challenge at Scrap Matters. This is what I have done most recently:
This is my Week 4 Card. The idea is to print it out and then print out the squares and the tree again and really make it pop! I used tis the season by Rebecca Lynn for this card.

I Made this card for the Week 5 challenge. ( I used it in my primary lesson today. I had each kis pick someone that served them and write them a note. They were a BIG hit!)

Here it is printed out. When I make them again I will layer it! I used the kit Stella, by SuzieBell Designs: found at Scrap MAtters!!!

Then from this card I made this invitation for our class party. easy huh! I used School Rules from Kay Miller

1 comment:

Tonya K said...

I'm glad you're doing the card exchange. They all look so cute! That laser printer makes a difference I think. The pop ups will be super cute!!