Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sisters Quick Page

I have been home miserable for 2 days now with a horrible tooth ache. I can almost feel a root canal coming my way, but I am avoiding it at all costs as my insurance wont pay for it. We are trying some antibiotics for a few days, but so far, not good.

Anyhow, my misfortune, is your fortune as I have finaly found time to make a QP with my sisters kit to share with all of you. I used my template that I posted first, so I kind of cheated, (I think the medication affects my creativity) but I hope it helps you get some scrapping done this weekend! I love quick pages to scrap those odd pictures that I don't really know what to do with.
Please leave me a comment if you like what I do, or even f you don't and have some suggestions!

Also, I noticed there are a lot of friends over in Germany that check out my blog and have downloaded some of my stuff. I would love to make a template for you in German. Let me know if you have any suggestions as to what you would like! Dank!

Click on image to download

No comments: