Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Distracted

It feels like forever since I have posted! I have to admit that the Olympics have kept me preoccupied so I have not had much time for my digiscrap addiction! Luckily I made this template a while ago with the intention to post it and never got around to it. I am still working on my newest kit, but that too has been put on the back burner for a while. I am off work next week, so that should give me time to work on it. I am really excited to see how it turns out.

(Click image to download.)



I am going to try to enter my first QP exchange at scrapmatters.com. They have the cutest kit for it called Stella. Check it out here. I made this template from the page I made for the exchange. Here is my QP as an idea of what you can do with the template with any kit. I LOVE templates!!



3 comments:

Tori said...

I love the QP I tried to get on that site for that kit but it says the site has been suspended so it will not come up.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Aug [LA 03:40am, NY 05:40am, UK 10:40am, OZ 08:40pm] ).

it' on my time said...

how to do the bakcground.......