Saturday, May 2, 2009

My first Clone!!!

I am sure you have all taken a picture and there is something in the background you wish wasn't there! I have tried so many times to use the clone tool and make it look good. It never does, I get frustrated and move on. But, check out what I did.

Here is a picture of my mom and dad on our cruise last year. My mom is so mad that I put this picture up, but, I like it and I don't have many of them together, so I needed to make it work. They are standing in front of a beautiful background, only you can't see it because there is a giant light post behind them.
Using the clone tool in photoshop I took that ugly post out so we could see the beautiful mountain and ocean behind them. I am so proud of this it is now hanging on my wall until my mom and dad provide me with a better pic ;)
What I have learned about photoshop is you just have to practice. I have been using it now for over a year and I just got this to work for me. But I LOVE it! Can't wait to clone something else now!

1 comment:

Tori said...

You must teach me that..