Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Decor

I love spring (and fall) but I am ready for Spring. My tulips are growing, the air has a hint of warmth, and I have an overwhelming desire to be outside! It is spring. What better way to start off the season than with some new decor! I got this idea from the Dazzling Decor Hybrid Challenge at ScrapMatters. Here is what I came up with.

I designed each letter in a 5x7 format using Just for Mom by GG designs.


I sent the images to Costco to have them printed as 5 x 7's. Total cost $2.50
Then I went to Walmart and bought some cheap-o frames. $3 each for a total of $18.
I am so excited and love how it turned out. The best part is that I can now interchange what it says for just $2.50, and I get to have fun re-designing them! Next project S U M M E R! See how fun! Or F L A K E S! or T H A N K S [plus a cute pic] Oh, the list is endless!



1 comment:

Tori said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!