Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm a Teachers Pet

I might be crazy! the great designers of Funkyplaygrounddesigns.com are doing a month long search for a new designer and along the way we get to learn new things. When I heard what the first challenge was I almost dropped out. We all made a mini kit to be given away FREE if you subscribe to their newsletter. Run over there and register to get the password to get all the great kits. Trust me, there are some amazing kits! Here is a preview of what I came up with.
They color combo just came to me immediately. then I went for a sisters/friends theme. It was way time consuming, but I learned A LOT along the way. I am way proud of it. I will start work on a QP with it and see what I can come up with.
Don't forget to register to get the password. I am not telling!

1 comment:

Pat Erekson said...

Tracie,
You are such a great creator of designs. That will be fun to see your finished page honoring you and Tori. Let me know when it is done so that I can see it.... I wish I had the enthusiasm to do scrapbooking, but I just let my kids it for theirselves.... and at least Erin and Heather do their own scrapbooking and that is fun.
I like the blogs and am glad that they are available, and I have had some fun making them, but now i just have to remember to keep it updated...
Talk to you soon...
Aunt Pat